Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Kalem Tysick

Jan 31, 2016, 8:47:35 AM1/31/16
to DIYbio
Anything happening in Ottawa, Ontario in the ways of DIYbio? I'd love to get in on any action, if it exists.

Nathan Thompson

Feb 6, 2016, 10:44:41 AM2/6/16
to DIYbio
Pelling Labs @ OttawaU

Kalem Tysick

Feb 7, 2016, 2:34:56 AM2/7/16
to DIYbio
I checked their website and it appeared that one would have to be a university student or a postgraduate of university in order to apply to do work at the lab. Also, they were only doing work on physical manipulation of cells, not genetic manipulation (which is what I desire to work with).

Thanks for your help, though.

On Saturday, 6 February 2016 10:44:41 UTC-5, Nathan Thompson wrote:
Pelling Labs @ OttawaU

Kalem Tysick

Feb 7, 2016, 2:38:14 AM2/7/16
to DIYbio
Though I could have missed something on their site. I'll be sure to check again.