Can you please help me to write this chapter book as first author or co-authors?

MOHSEN SHEYKHHASAN

Aug 20, 2020, 3:00:34 AM8/20/20
to DIYbio

Dear Friends

I hope all is well with you.

Prof. Atta-ur-Rahman, as editor Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research-Hematology book series, invited me to write a chapter book. I would be honored to invite several expert authors to join this important project as the first author and co-authors.

My suggested topic for writing this chapter of the book is about CAR T cell in hematology: Advances and Challenges.

Can you please help me to write this chapter book as first author or co-authors?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mohsen Sheykhhasan

Research Center for Molecular Medicine, Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Hamadan, Iran; Department of Mesenchymal Stem Cell, The Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research, Qom, Iran