Fwd: Genome Engineering 3.0 Workshop - Live stream Information (starts at 8:45AM EDT)

Dan

May 7, 2015, 9:34:31 PM5/7/15
to LA-bio...@googlegroups.com, diy...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Winston Yan <winst...@gmail.com>
Date: May 7, 2015 at 9:15:13 PM EDT
To: cri...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Genome Engineering 3.0 Workshop - Live stream Information (starts at 8:45AM EDT)

Hello genome engineers,

As some of you might have heard, we are hosting a genome engineering workshop at the Broad Institute tomorrow and Saturday: http://workshop.genome-engineering.org/

You can find the live stream of the workshop here: http://bit.ly/GE3_livestream -- made possible by the MIT Alumni Association. Please feel free to share this link with others who are interested.

A copy of the workshop schedule is attached to this email -- the live stream will begin tomorrow at 8:45am with the Welcoming Remarks. Dr. Rudolf Jaenisch's talk is unable to be live streamed, but all of the other talks can be viewed via the stream. Note that this is not a recording! The live stream will proceed according to the schedule.

If you have questions for the speaker during the live stream, please email work...@genome-engineering.org. We will have someone in the audience monitoring this email so that we can ask your question directly to the speaker. Alternatively, you can tweet your question and append the #ge3workshop hashtag.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again for your interest!

The GE3.0 organizers

GE3_Schedule only.pdf

James Clement

May 8, 2015, 7:43:59 PM5/8/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Winston, Will a video or transcript be available after the workshop?  Thanks, James

GeneralOya

May 9, 2015, 1:36:26 AM5/9/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Yes.. I would very much like to observe this interaction but had other scheduled tasks to attend to.
Is there a link yet for captured...?

Vytautas Guzas

May 14, 2015, 7:16:13 AM5/14/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com, LA-bio...@googlegroups.com
Bump. Any chance of someone uploading the video?