Offering remote assistant help

CoreyHowe

Oct 12, 2017, 3:00:33 PM10/12/17
to DIYbio
Hi Everyone,

I'm 25 years old with molecular biology experience, entrepreneurial experience, and basic computer skills. I'm currently in the process of moving to Canada and I'm looking for remote work opportunities that I can contribute to while I am transitioning jobs. I wanted to reach out to the DIYBio community to see if anyone knows of a project that is in need of remote assistance? I'm happy to help with science, business, or any other miscellaneous needs. Let me know, thanks!

Corey

Scott

Oct 16, 2017, 1:28:13 PM10/16/17
to DIYbio
Corey,

Where in Canada are you moving to?

Cheers,
Scott
Open Science Network
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Corey Howe

Oct 16, 2017, 7:19:12 PM10/16/17
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

I just moved to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Are you aware of any projects needing remote assistance?

Cheers,
Corey

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/baaa6773-554c-4304-a20c-7e4a6ed2d66e%40googlegroups.com.