Are there any DIY bio events planned right before/after HOPE XI?

Dave

Jun 21, 2016, 4:59:00 PM6/21/16
to diy...@googlegroups.com
If not, should a meetup be formed?

(Too bad this did not get funded: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1444380224/hope-bio-h4ckers-on-pl4net-e4rth)

Sebastian S Cocioba

Jun 22, 2016, 2:23:03 AM6/22/16
to diy...@googlegroups.com
I live in NYC so if any y'all wanna hang out before during or after just lemme know.

Sebastian S. Cocioba
CEO & Founder
New York Botanics, LLC

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/CADNnS5_bnV%2B3kB4d-OLF0n1JofB1sQMpYqCV%2BfKd1wurDJVvww%40mail.gmail.com.

Patrik D'haeseleer

Jul 18, 2016, 9:07:09 PM7/18/16
to DIYbio
I'll be there, and would love to meet up! Definitely looking forward to your Pop-Up Plant Lab.

I'll be arriving late on Thursday and leaving again just after noon on Monday, so we should probably aim for doing things during the conference itself. What's the best way to coordinate?

I've never been to Genspace yet either. Any folks from Genspace interested in giving a tour to a bunch of out-of-town biohackers from HOPE?

Patrik

Dave Casey

Jul 22, 2016, 11:25:17 PM7/22/16
to diy...@googlegroups.com
I just ran into Jameson, he says meetup tomorrow is 9PM, NOT, AM.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/C6BF8757-5C5D-4EFE-89AD-02F37234DC64%40gmail.com.

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

 - Mark Twain