Looking for garage biologists for an interview

Max Showalter

Aug 31, 2016, 12:12:16 PM8/31/16
to DIYbio

We're looking for someone involved in DIYbio to interview about their experiences, DIY projects, and successes (or failures) in the field. The ideal interviewee has little or no formal training in biology (one off classes in college, etc not included).

This interview will be used for a new podcast focusing on the history, present, and future of the DIYbio movement, showcasing what it entails and the players in the movement, as well as some protocols to get new people involved.

The podcast is based out of Seattle and is expected to launch the week of September 19th.

Jeff Zahir

Sep 17, 2016, 3:33:52 PM9/17/16
to DIYbio
I've got a small lab set up but I'm just getting started and haven't done much yet.  Your welcome to stop by if your down this way.