Bi.Xel livestream from BioSummit

Thomas Meany

Sep 23, 2017, 4:58:42 PM9/23/17
to DIYbio
Hi Guys,

It is rough as hell but....! We just made a quick raspi stream to showcase our prep and setup for our Bi.Xel workshop at the BioSummit in the Media Lab. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

This is what the output of the workshop will look like: https://vimeo.com/232731188

Tom

Thomas Meany

Sep 24, 2017, 11:41:29 AM9/24/17
to DIYbio
We made the MediaLab logo!
IMG_20170924_110808.jpg

Nathan McCorkle

Sep 24, 2017, 10:54:59 PM9/24/17
to diybio
Other than LEDs, what is it? Where can we find out more info on it?
> --
> "DIYbio" group.
> email to diybio+un...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.