Freeside Atlanta - Getting rid of equipment we don't have room for, (liquid handling machine)

Nathan Burnham

Jul 28, 2016, 10:51:50 PM7/28/16
to DIYbio
Hey All,

I'm from Freeside Atlanta,
We are trying to put together a biolab, we got a bunch of stuff donated and a lot of it doesn't fit in our lab area.

We have a liquid handling machine and a couple incubators we need to get rid of.

I put them on craigslist, but really we just need need the space one way or another.

Is there any place we should look to find a place where this extra stuff could be useful to someone.
Or is this machine too old to be useful?

Here is a link to the liquid handling machine.

Thanks,
Nathan