Are there any high school students out there who like research?

Kat

Jan 22, 2016, 5:15:46 PM1/22/16
to DIYbio

I live in an area where science is undervalued. I am searching for someone in high school who values research and would like to collaborate and share ideas.

Mega [Andreas Stuermer]

Jan 23, 2016, 1:43:56 AM1/23/16
to DIYbio
Science is undervalued pretty much everywhere. What kind of experiments do you want to do, where do you live? Maybe there is a community lab around you.

Kat

Feb 1, 2016, 4:39:07 PM2/1/16
to DIYbio
I live in Kentucky, and the closest lab to me is in Louisville. I would like to start a DIY bio lab here, but am having trouble finding support in the community.