Biohacking Teacher Bootcamp

Pieter Waag

May 20, 2016, 7:12:46 AM5/20/16
to DIYbio
Are you a teacher and interested in the intersection of DIYBio and Maker Education? Please take a look at the announcement of a summer bootcamp we're organising in the Open Wetlab and Fablab Amsterdam Juli 25 - 29. Sign up and build two devices from the BioHack Academy kit and work together on integrating the methodology of "learning by making" into educational materials suitable for biology classes. With participants already signed up from the USA (K12 level) and Europe we anticipate an unique and interesting exchange in experiences.

The registration is open until June 1st.