The Dorset Constructorium wants to do DIYBio

Danfox Davies

Jul 7, 2014, 6:47:23 AM7/7/14
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I am the leader of a small but gradually growing hackerspace starting up in Bournemouth/Poole and Wimborne, namely The Dorset Constructorium. We have only a very small space currently available, but we are always on the lookout for something bigger and better. As soon as something bigger does pop up, we want to start a DIYBio space as part of our hackerspace, so that some of the more intriguing biotech and wetware ideas can be done justice. So, if any of you have tips or ideas, or can lend a hand or know someone who can, be that monetarily or in person or otherwise, please let us know!

Website: http://www.constructorium.org - various contact methods listed there.

I will of course keep my eyes peeled for replies to this thread over the next few weeks too.

Danfox