food drink and bio hacking at CCC camp 2015

Frantisek Apfelbeck

Jul 28, 2015, 11:00:09 AM7/28/15
to Abridged Recipients
Hi to all,
for the ones who are into Food, Drink and Bio hacking do consider joining us, Food Hacking Base (fhb) at another international event at CCC Camp in Germany from 13-17th of August.

We will have newly a Biolab venue there (organized by DIY Bio Groningen) and as at previous events experimental kitchen, workshop venues and other  infrastructures.

We are planning to do quite a selection of events including hands on workshops, experimental sessions, demos for more info please check our Indiegogo Campaign

or our Village wiki page

Hope to see you there or at MRMCd 2015 and BalCCon 2k15.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

Pieter

Aug 4, 2015, 12:30:37 PM8/4/15
to DIYbio, algo...@yahoo.com
Unfortunately I can't make it this time, but someone else of our fablab is coming over. Have fun! Looking forward to December.