Paper published

Tom Randall

Jan 15, 2020, 3:13:58 PM1/15/20
to DIYbio
Over the years I have heard questions about the lack of DIY Bio people publishing papers.

Here is one that I recently got published.

doi: 10.1128/MRA.01009-19
Microbiology Resource Announcements-2020-Randall-e01009-19.full.pdf

S James Parsons Jr

Jan 15, 2020, 3:30:03 PM1/15/20
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom, great read.  Is this your first DIY Bio publication?

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/0b993a20-0d69-4297-8e4e-3517530f57f1%40googlegroups.com.
<Microbiology Resource Announcements-2020-Randall-e01009-19.full.pdf>

cathal...@cathalgarvey.me

Jan 15, 2020, 4:06:29 PM1/15/20
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic, congratulations Tom and thank you for sharing here. :)

Tom Randall

Jan 15, 2020, 4:12:12 PM1/15/20
to DIYbio
Yes, first as DIY, I do others regularly as part of my real job in Bioinformatics but that is associated with NIH, sort of the opposite of DIY.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---

Sebastian Cocioba

Jan 15, 2020, 8:04:48 PM1/15/20
to diy...@googlegroups.com

Wonderful stuff Tom! Glad to hear more folks are conducting amateur research!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/198aecb6-7714-442b-a908-f8c93f6954a5%40googlegroups.com.