Biohack The Planet 2019 - Science and Biohacking Conference - Las Vegas, NV

Josiah Zayner

Apr 2, 2019, 3:39:51 PM4/2/19
to DIYbio

Biohack The Planet - Science & Biohacking Conference 2019

The one and only science and biohacking conference. Last year we sold over 240 tickets selling out the location. So this year we decided to move where the conference can grow and still remain affordable so we will be at the Renaissance Hotel in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday August 31st and Sunday Sept. 1st 2019. We wanted to get everyone to stay in the same hotel so that scientific discussion can happen all night (there is a link on the Eventbrite ticket sales for $99 / night for hotel rooms, split it with a friend if you need to)

This year is going to be the best year yet. Speakers will be announced soon but know that crowd favorite Hamilton Morris will be returning!

Tickets are on sale now!

If you want to submit a talk abstract please do so here

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Josiah