Any community labs in the San Francisco Bay Area other than BioCurious and CC Labs?

Abizar Lakdawalla

May 6, 2019, 11:33:09 PM5/6/19
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, we wanted to invite local community labs and educators to a free lab supply open house. Just want to make sure that we are not missing out on anyone in the local San Francisco Bay area. BioCurious and Counter Culture labs have been great partners for our organization, Biolink Depot, but are there may be others.
Best
Abizar

Cabalen sciences

May 25, 2019, 1:06:50 PM5/25/19
to DIYbio

http://solano.edu/biomanufacturing/

There is Solano Community College thats halfway from Sacramento and San Francisco.

They offer skills for traditional biotech and DIYBio labs with a bachelors degree too.