biononymous.me launch

Heather Dewey-Hagborg

Feb 22, 2015, 10:28:13 PM2/22/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com

Just a quick note about a new project I am launching, perhaps some of you might be interested in getting involved? (And some of you may be already).

It's a new community hub for research and discussion of biological surveillance, which I am tentatively defining as "the means by which biological science is used to track, monitor, analyze, and turn bodies into data.”

DNA, biometrics, microbes, all the ways physical bodies become subjects of surveillance.

http://biononymous.me/

Check it out, let me know what you think and if you would like to participate!

-Heather

Cathal Garvey

Feb 23, 2015, 5:10:49 AM2/23/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
I really <3 this, thanks Heather! :)
> --
> Groups "DIYbio" group.
> an email to diybio+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:diybio+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> <mailto:diy...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/CAHxgum2Xw_b-vo36aQGwK87Xabc%2BqDUqeMaUio3iKuFZUgSALA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/CAHxgum2Xw_b-vo36aQGwK87Xabc%2BqDUqeMaUio3iKuFZUgSALA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Scientific Director, IndieBio Irish Programme
Got a biology-inspired business idea that $50,000 -
& 3 months in a well equipped lab could accelerate?
Apply for the Summer programme in Ireland:
http://indie.bio/apply-to-ireland
Twitter: @onetruecathal
Phone: +353876363185
miniLock: JjmYYngs7akLZUjkvFkuYdsZ3PyPHSZRBKNm6qTYKZfAM
peerio.com: cathalgarvey