grow meat at home

loïc lauréote

Jan 19, 2018, 5:23:59 PM1/19/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey !

I look after ressources explaining how to grow meat at home. but it's hard to find something relevant.

shojinmeat  give some secondary school workshop but their wiki is in japonese. I guess it's easier to grown meat than learn japonese.
do you have some like to share on this topic ?

Any help would be appreciate.Thanx !
Best regards !

Loïc

A No Body

Feb 8, 2018, 8:04:56 AM2/8/18
to DIYbio
Did you try any of the translate feature offered by browsers?

ukitel

Feb 12, 2018, 9:43:30 AM2/12/18
to DIYbio
A slack channel about the shojinmeat project has been set up
Apparently they're gonna provide soon english translations of the methods and protocols
Message has been deleted

loïc lauréote

Feb 14, 2018, 4:14:55 AM2/14/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
thanks. 'A Nobody', browser translation doesn't work very well.  Ukitel, i will try to ask on slack. thks.

Le 13 févr. 2018 11:35 PM, "Luke Ryberg" <luke....@gmail.com> a écrit :
can you send me a link to the slack channel?

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/921fa66f-f219-4e38-ae90-ccba0498a2a1%40googlegroups.com.

ukitel

Feb 16, 2018, 8:29:08 AM2/16/18
to DIYbio

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 23:35:23 UTC+1, Luke Ryberg wrote:
can you send me a link to the slack channel?

Raph N

Feb 16, 2018, 12:58:39 PM2/16/18
to DIYbio
Hello  guys,
Do you know whow to contact to sign up for this slack? I am very interested in this topic.

Thanks
Raphael

J. J. Hastings

Feb 16, 2018, 8:15:48 PM2/16/18