Fwd: new monthly DIYBio Workshop series in Berlin

Back to Bio

Jan 23, 2017, 11:08:25 AM1/23/17
to bioco...@bioartsociety.fi, DIYscience, Digest Recipients, Kit...@hackteria.org
Hallo all DIY Bio enthusiasts,

I am Mirela from Berlin, having organized the Biotinkering activities for the past months. I am trying to spice things up a bit in Berlin, so we are starting Back to Bio - a workshop series at the ACUD Art House in Berlin in an attempt to build a mixed scientist-artist community interested in DIYBio.

If you want to participate or contribute, drop me an email.

webpage: http://backtobio.strikingly.com/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Back-to-Bio-1650862031874464/

Events scheduled so far:

Jan 24 / 19:00 / ACUD
Let it glow - nurturing the social life of Photobacteria (FB)

Feb 16 / 19:00 / ACUD - part of Transmediale vorspiel
Vital invasion - sexing up the life of phages (FB)

Best :),
/Mirela