Cancer Inhibitors

Raghava

Apr 14, 2014, 7:44:34 AM4/14/14
to diy...@googlegroups.com
We are please to announce a web server for designing promiscuous inhibitors against pancreatic cancer cell lines. We developed a webserver named as DiPCell, which will be useful for screening and designing novel promiscuous drug molecules. We have also identified the most and least effective drugs for pancreatic cancer cell lines. On the other side, we have identified resistant pancreatic cancer cell lines, which need investigative scanner on them to put light on resistant mechanism in pancreatic cancer. Following URLs provide information on DIPCells