H+ Blockchain Prize - "Mutual Benefits between Blockchain and Transhumanism"

Natasha Vita-More

Jun 16, 2018, 3:13:21 PM6/16/18
to ExI chat list, diy...@googlegroups.com, yasmin_announc...@ntlab.gr, Space Renaissance News

Submit your essays to es...@humanityplus.org  by June 23 midnight!

Valued Humanity+ member Hadrien Majoie is the generous sponsor of the BLOCKCHAIN ESSAY PRIZE. An enormous thank you to Hardrien for his vision and support!

What we are looking for are new ideas, ways to bridge gaps, solution finding for humanity. Your essay does not have to be lenthy! We are looking for concise, unique ideas, schemes, designs, proposals, propositions, action points, and visions. Don't forget to submit your essay and win $1,000 - $5,000 USD.

Thank you!

Natasha

Dr. Natasha Vita-More

      Executive Director, Humanity+, Inc.

     Author and Co-Editor:  The Transhumanist Reader

     Lead Science Researcher: Memory Project

     Professor, Graduate and Undergraduate Departments, UAT

   Linkedin logo_   facebook logo twitter logo_1  Email

image006.jpg
image007.jpg
image008.jpg
image009.jpg