Announcing the IndieBio EU Session III Teams (Lots of DIYbio'ers!)

Cathal Garvey

May 13, 2015, 7:19:15 AM5/13/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com, eur...@biohacklabs.org, kit...@hackteria.org, bioco...@bioartsociety.fi
Hi all,

I'm really happy to finally announce the IndieBio EU 2015 teams over on
the eu.indie.bio blog:
http://eu.indie.bio/proudly-announcing-the-2015-indiebio-eu-teams/

This is overdue, but I've been working with our teams to get everyone
settled in and getting projects on a good footing. With PiLi finally
here on the ground, our 9 teams are officially in-lab and busily hacking
a brighter future. :)

Very grateful for shares and inbound links as we get the word out: I'll
be encouraging (read: threatening with a baseball bat) the teams to blog
their experiences and progress, too.

For twitter users, you can find an incomplete list of IndieBio EU III
peeps here: https://twitter.com/onetruecathal/lists/indiebio-eu-session-iii

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio Irish Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July