Anyone in Tampa Bay?

GregS

Jul 24, 2015, 10:14:18 AM7/24/15
to DIYbio
I'm relocating down to Tampa Bay in 2 months and wanted to know if anyone else was located there?

da3v

Jul 24, 2015, 12:27:18 PM7/24/15
to DIYbio, bodynut...@gmail.com
There is a great hackerspace in Tampa, ( http://tampahackerspace.com ) and I know that some of the members are interested in doing DiyBio.

FamiLAB (https://familab.org/ ) is about 90 min from Tampa, and has a dedicated DiyBio room.  We just moved into our new space, and are holding weekly meetups to plan equipment builds/purchases, classes, etc.

There have been some cool Bio projects going on at http://melbournemakerspace.org/ . They are about 2.5 hrs from Tampa, but there is some cool things to see in the area, so it is worth the trip, once you get settled in.

Give a holler when you get down here!

-Dave