Thunderclap for IndieBio Summer Party

Cathal Garvey

Aug 8, 2015, 10:53:20 AM8/8/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com, corkbiom...@freelists.org
Hi all,
As ye know, there are a few well-loved members of the DIYbio community
in this year's IndieBio EU cohort, and they'll be strutting on stage
this Wednesday to raise follow-on funding for their startups, and
celebrating a Summer of hard work here in Cork.

To help get the message out and earn them a deserved audience, we'll
have a livestream that night, and I invite you all to register for the
Livestream on Eventbrite. It's free, and you'll get updates on pop-up
livestreams after the main event during the party, and can ask questions
that might be put to speakers afterwards. Of course, there are a few
meet-space tickets left, and here's a discount code just for ye:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/indie-bio-eu-summer-party-demo-dinner-tickets-17453533990?discount=friendsofindiebio

..but may I ask a favour for now, if you have time? We have a
Thunderclap to let the world know about the Livestream and help get
#indiebio3 trending on the day, and I'd love your help here. If you're
willing, please register at our Thunderclap and share the link on
Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook:

http://thndr.it/1gSiW0F

Gratefully,
Cathal
--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July