Would some labs here mind giving our IndieGoGo campaign a shoutout on their social media?

Rhys Mason

Oct 8, 2017, 3:36:58 PM10/8/17
to DIYbio
If you have some dedicated people involved with your labs who might be interested in growing DIYbio by contributing to a new lab starting up, I'd really appreciate if you could share the URL with them, whether it's over social media or in a newsletter or however you choose to disseminate information.

Every little bit helps, and sharing our campaign link can actually make a huge difference, especially if lots of labs around the world do it at the same time.

Thanks so much!

Rhys

Tom Hodder

Oct 11, 2017, 5:31:46 PM10/11/17
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great. Donated some....

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/d7e5b9ab-f106-40bc-85e5-326f7080e35a%40googlegroups.com.

Rhys Mason

Oct 12, 2017, 12:47:38 PM10/12/17
to DIYbio
Thanks so much, Tom

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 5:31:46 PM UTC-4, Tom Hodder wrote:
Sounds great. Donated some....

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---

Scott

Oct 24, 2017, 1:09:10 AM10/24/17
to DIYbio
Hey Rhys,

I backed your campaign and posted it on our FB page. Best of luck with your campaign.

Cheers,
Scott

Open Science Network, Vancouver

Rhys Mason

Oct 24, 2017, 6:01:23 PM10/24/17
to diy...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Scott, I really appreciate it

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.