Sequence of p35S-GFP revealed

瀏覽次數:115 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mega

未讀,
2013年7月18日 上午10:13:292013/7/18
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
Good news, everyone!

I got the sequences of the 35S-GFP-nos_terminator plasmid (expression casettte for GFP in plants)
that is delivered with agrobacterium Ti plasmid pGreenII  ( http://www.pgreen.ac.uk/a_pls_fr.htm )

35S-GFP sequence

GATATCGTACCCCTACTCCAAAAATGTCAAAGATACAGTCTCAGAAGACCAAAGGGCTATTGAGACTTTTCAACAAAGGGTAATTTCGGGAAACCTCCTCGGATTCCATTGCCCAGCTATCTGTCACTTCATCGAAAGGACAGTAGAAAAGGAAGGTGGCTCCTACAAATGCCATCATTGCGATAAAGGAAAGGCTATCATTCAAGATGCCTCTGCCGACAGTGGTCCCAAAGATGGACCCCCACCCACGAGGAGCATCGTGGAAAAAGAAGACGTTCCAACCACGTCTTCAAAGCAAGTGGATTGATGTGACATCTCCACTGACGTAAGGGATGACGCACAATCCCACTATCCTTCGCAAGACCCTTCCTCTATATAAGGAAGTTCATTTCATTTGGAGAGGACAGCCCAAGCTGATCCAAGGAGATATAACAATGAGTAAAGGAGAAGAACTTTTCACTGGAGTTGTCCCAATTCTTGTTGAATTAGATGGTGATGTTAATGGGCACAAATTTTCTGTCAGTGGAGAGGGTGAAGGTGATGCAACATACGGAAAACTTACCCTTAAATTTATTTGCACTACTGGAAAACTACCTGTTCCATGGCCAACACTTGTCACTACTTTCTCTTATGGTGTTCAATGCTTTTCAAGATACCCAGATCATATGAAGCGGCACGACTTCTTCAAGAGCGCCATGCCTGAGGGATCTGTGCAGGAGAGGACCATCTTCTTCAAGGACGACGGGAACTACAAGACACGTGCTGAAGTCAAGTTTGAGGGAGACACCCTCGTCAACAGGATCGAGCTTAAGGGAATCGATTTCAAGGAGGACGGAAACATCCTCGGCCACAAGTTGGAATACAACTACAACTCCCACAACGTATACATCATGGCAGACAAACAAAAGAATGGAATCAAAGTTAACTTCAAAATTAGACACAACATTGAAGATGGAAGCGTTCAACTAGCAGACCATTATCAACAAAATACTCCAATTGGCGATGGCCCTGTCCTTTTACCAGACAACCATTACCTGTCCACACAATCTGCCCTTTCGAAAGATCCCAACGAAAAGAGAGACCACATGGTCCTTCTTGAGTTTGTAACAGCTGCTGGGATTACACATGGCATGGATGAACTATACAAATAAGCGAATTAATTCGGTACGCTGAAATCACCAGTCTCTCTCTACAAATCTATCTCTCTCTATTTTCTCCATAAATAATGTGTGAGTAGTTTCCCGATAAGGGAAATTAGGGTTCTTATAGGGTTTCGCTCATGTGTTGAGCATATAAGAAACCCTTAGTATGTATTTGTATTTGTAAAATACTTCTATCAATAAAATTTCTAATTCCTAAAACCAAAATCCAGTACTAAAATCCAGATCGATATC

I called the primers "after GFP" - it seqeuces the last 200 bp of the terminator and wht comes after; and pre GFP - sequences the first 200 bp of the promoter and the stuff before....

After GFP: AAYTTTCTCTCTCWTTTTCTCATAAATAATGTGTGAGTAGTTTCCCGATAAGGGAAATTA
GGGTTCTTATAGGGTTTCGCTCATGTGTTGAGCATATAAGAAACCCTTAGTATGTATTTG
TATTTGTAAAATACTTCTATCAATAAAATTTCTAATTCCTAAAACCAAAATCCAGTACTA
AAATCCAGATCGATATCGATCTAGCTTGGCGTAATCATGGTCATAGCTGTTTCCTGTGTG
AAATTGTTATCCGCTCACAATTCCACACAACATACGAGCCGGAAGCATAAAGTGTAAAGC
CTGGGGTGCCTAATGAGTGAGCTAACTCACATTAATTGCGTTGCGCTCACTGCCCGCTTT
CCAGTCGGGAAACCTGTCGTGCCAGCTGCATTAATGAATCGGCCAACGCGCGGGGAGAGG
CGGTTTGCGTATTGGGCGCTCTTCCGCTTCCTCGCTCACTGACTCGCTGCGCTCGGTCGT
TCGGCTGCGGCGAGCGGTATCAGCTCACTCAAAGGCGGTAATACGGTTATCCACAGAATC
AGGGGATAACGCAGGAAAGAACATGTGAGCAAAAGGCCAGCAAAAGGCCAGGAACCGTAA
AAAGGCCGCGTTGCTGGCGTTTTTCCATAGGCTCCGCCCCCCTGACGAGCATCACAAAAA
TCGACGCTCAAGTCAGAGGTGGCGAAACCCGACAGGACTATAAAGATACCAGGCGTTTCC
CCCTGGAAGCTCCCTCGTGCGCTCTCCTGTTCCGACCCTGCCGCTTACCGGATACCTGTC
CGCCTTTCTCCCTTCGGGAAGCGTGGCGCTTTCTCATAGCTCACGCTGTAGGTATCTCAG
TTCGGTGTAGGTCGTTCGCTCCAAGCTGGGCTGTGTGCACGAACCCCCCGTTCAGCCCGA
CCGCTGCGCCTTATCCGGTAACTATCGTCTTGAGTCCAACCCGGTAAGAC

Pre-GFP

CCATCGAACGCATGATGGCATTTGTAGGAGCCACCTTCCTTTTCTACTGTCCTTTCGATG
AAGTGACAGATAGCTGGGCAATGGAATCCGAGGAGGTTTCCCGAAATTACCCTTTGTTGA
AAAGTCTCAATAGCCCTTTGGTCTTCTGAGACTGTATCTTTGACATTTTTGGAGTAGGGG
TACGATATCGTACCGCGAATTAGCTTGGCACTGGCAGGTGGCACTTTTCGGGGAAATGTG
CGCGGAACCCCTATTTGTTTATTTTTCTAAATACATTCAAATATGTATCCGCTCATGAGA
CAATAACCCTGATAAATGCTTCAATAATATTGAAAAAGGAAGAGTATGAGTATTCAACAT
TTCCGTGTCGCCCTTATTCCCTTTTTTGCGGCATTTTGCCTTCCTGTTTTTGCTCACCCA
GAAACGCTGGTGAAAGTAAAAGATGCTGAAGATCAGTTGGGTGCACGAGTGGGTTACATC
GAACTGGATCTCAACAGCGGTAAGATCCTTGAGAGTTTTCGCCCCGAAGAACGTTTTCCA
ATGATGAGCACTTTTAAAGTTCTGCTATGTGGCGCGGTATTATCCCGTATTGACGCCGGG
CAAGAGCAACTCGGTCGCCGCATACACTATTCTCAGAATGACTTGGTTGAGTACTCACCA
GTCACAGAAAAGCATCTTACGGATGGCATGACAGTAAGAGAATTATGCAGTGCTGCCATA
ACCATGAGTGATAACACTGCGGCCAACTTACTTCTGACAACGATCGGAGGACCGAAGGAG
CTAACCGCTTTTTTGCACAACATGGGGGATCATGTAACTCGCCTTGATCGTTGGGAACCG
GAGCTGAATGAAGCCATACCAAACGACGAGCGTGACACCACGATGCCTGTAGCAATGGCA
ACAACGTTGCGCAAACTATTAACTGGCGAACTACTTACTCTAGCTTCCCG

Primer Bestellung 35S-GFP sequencing.pdf

Mega

未讀,
2013年7月18日 上午10:25:382013/7/18
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
bad news, no restriction sites in the sequence???

According to NCBI, it seems to be  pSat-6 http://www.stonybrook.edu/biochem/citovsky/33.pdf

But they didn't give the name of it?  Didn't they know the plasmid? Or was it not totally legal?

Dakota Hamill

未讀,
2013年7月18日 晚上11:06:112013/7/18
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
Genome Compiler was the only desktop icon I had so I opened that up, figured I'd put it through it's paces since I hadn't used it for a while.

Copy and pasted the sequence you gave in the .pdf into it, it gave a CDS bar, and I switched to a nucleotide view and did a cut sequence display.

There are EcoRV cut-sites right where you'd want them at either end of the CDS.

I also pasted your raw sequence above into text document and used Ctrl+F to do a sequence find for EcoRV, and that showed up at either end as well.

Mega

未讀,
2013年7月19日 凌晨3:15:092013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
Problem is, i don't like ecorv.

Hoped for other sites being around...

Jeswin

未讀,
2013年7月19日 上午8:58:352013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Mega <masters...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem is, i don't like ecorv.
>
> Hoped for other sites being around...

What's wrong with EcorV?

Mega

未讀,
2013年7月19日 上午10:29:222013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
Blunt-ends....

Koeng

未讀,
2013年7月19日 上午11:38:182013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
PCR it! Don't be lazy

On Friday, July 19, 2013 7:29:22 AM UTC-7, Mega wrote:
Blunt-ends....

Andreas Sturm

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午2:38:072013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
Gotta see to get my lux PCR done first... Still doesn't work yet... Although the new primers without much hertogenous bases (only 2 per primer)

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/38684715-44bf-4d81-9eb3-70c7c93578ae%40googlegroups.com.

Andreas Sturm

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午2:38:222013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
*heterogenous

Cathal Garvey (Phone)

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午3:48:032013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
I think you need special phosphorylated primers to ligate straight from pcr? IIRC you can get by with just one strand phosphorylated though so perhaps not a big deal..

Andreas Sturm

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午3:57:472013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
There's a restriction site in each primer, though each primer has only 2 nucleotides exchanged for heterologous ones. So they actaully should work. Also annealing temperature is ~52°C and homodimers are weak.... Getting no product, or only very very weak...

No need to directly ligate the PCR product, which would need special primers then.

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.

Dakota Hamill

未讀,
2013年7月19日 晚上7:28:172013/7/19
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
https://www.neb.com/products/m2200-quick-ligation-kit#tabselect2

same thing about, fast ligation kit, but from a German copmany

Also, how come sometimes you show up as Mega and sometimes as Andreas Sturm.  I thought I was going crazy because I kept thinking to myself...these two people sound a lot a like, then I noticed the email.

Andreas Sturm

未讀,
2013年7月20日 凌晨2:33:112013/7/20
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea, why... It may be different if I write from gmail or form google groups. I'll look how I can change that...

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄