anyone working with a MWG/Aviso TheOnyx automated Liquid Handling robot?

Tom Hodder

Aug 10, 2015, 11:37:42 AM8/10/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have been given a fairly old MWG/Aviso TheOnyx Liquid Handling robot, but unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to get a copy of the software when we picked it up.

I was wondering if anyone is using the platform, or was familiar with the MWG TheOnyx RoboManager software, and could drop me a line offlist.

Many Thanks!
Tom

Biomedy

Sep 4, 2015, 9:33:20 PM9/4/15
to DIYbio
Hi All,

I am interested in buying a used Liquid Handling robot - TheOnyx or Xantus
It does not need to be fully functional, however, a working dongle needs to be included.
If you plan to sell such a robot (e.g. on Ebay) please inform me.

Thanks,
Biomedy

Tom Hodder

Sep 5, 2015, 2:59:32 PM9/5/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
On 5 September 2015 at 00:19, Biomedy <spind...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am interested in buying a used Liquid Handling robot - TheOnyx or Xantus
It does not need to be fully functional, however, a working dongle needs to be included.
If you plan to sell such a robot (e.g. on Ebay) please inform me.

Whats the dongle? we haven't set the equipment up yet, I will see if we have it. What's your budget for the machine, and where in the world are you located?

Cheers,
Tom

Biomedy

Sep 5, 2015, 10:58:50 PM9/5/15
to DIYbio
Thanks for your answer. Well, let´s wait until you possibly find the fitting dongle, then we can go from there. Best, Biomedy