Looking for owner of "refblade" email address.

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Seth Donnelley

未读,
2019年8月8日 14:22:582019/8/8
收件人 DIYbio

So back in the spring, I took a survey of people into DIYbio, and I chose 2 participants at random to receive $50 Amazon gift cards. One of them was successfully received, but the other still just says "Sent" (as per the screenshot - not completely current, but that's still how it looks on my Amazon account). The username for the email to which I sent the second gift card is "refblade", and I don't have the name of the person whose email address that is. If it is your address, then please let me know, and if you can't access that account anymore, then I'll resend the gift card to a different one. Thanks!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子