A Little Help Needed, DIYbio of Twitter

Cathal Garvey

Aug 11, 2015, 4:04:15 PM8/11/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

We're 25 supporters from our goal on Thunderclap, for tomorrow's
IndieBio EU demo day.

As many of our founders are themselves DIYbio community staples, I hoped
some of ye would be willing to show your support and push us over our
target of 100 to help get the message out? Celebrate our own, and all
that. :)

If you have a twitter or FB account and are willing to announce their
big outing, I really appreciate your help:

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/29838-indiebio-eu-summer-party

Thanks all, sorry to muss up the signal here!
Wish us luck tomorrow and join in on the livestream if you'd like to see
our DIYbioers Corey, Thomas and Dakota strut their stuff on stage:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/indie-bio-eu-summer-party-demo-dinner-tickets-17453533990?discount=friendsofindiebio

Best,
Cathal
--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July