New Portland Oregon Lab

InstantLife

Jan 19, 2020, 9:21:24 PM1/19/20
to DIYbio
Hey Biological Beings,

My name is Zavier, I don't post on here very often but I am pretty active in the community. I am from Vermont and moved out to Portland Oregon recently. I have been building a lab for about 5 years now and I am at a point with it where I would love to open it up to more peoples projects. It's not quite a "community" lab since it is still in my apartment and not a commercial space but I wanted to throw out the offer as to start building a community.

Also if you would like to support what I am doing out here in Portland, and the videos I plan on making in my lab, then I would urge you to support my Patreon; it is the best way to ensure that I can dedicate the time and resources to keep my lab running. https://www.patreon.com/instantlife

Thanks!

Grace G

Jan 20, 2020, 10:18:08 PM1/20/20
to DIYbio
Good luck with your lab Xavier!
Thanks for sharing.

jrd210

Jan 21, 2020, 6:56:18 AM1/21/20
to DIYbio
Congrats Zavier--what do you do in your lab and what are you hoping to do??