Biology project

porsche200471

Apr 27, 2016, 6:16:32 AM4/27/16
to DIYbio
I am about to complete a HE Access Diploma in the sciences, with my focus being in biology. I've been offered a place at Newcastle, which is great because I want to be a biogerontologist and they have an amazing aging research centre. I know the grade I get for my end of year project is more important than what the project is about, but for my own personal interest I would like a project that has some relevance to Biogerontology. Does anyone have any suggestions for a 6-10 day project that is focused, but could yield enough results to present some decent statistical analysis from?
I have a week until I have to submit my equipment list, so suggestions will be gratefully received.
Many thanks.
David Brown