DIY culture medium for invertebrate cells

30 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

SBS

ungelesen,
21.07.2019, 16:23:1621.07.19
an DIYbio
I will try to grow marine invertebrates in vitro and I would like to know if anyone knows the possibilities of making the culture medium instead of having to buy it
(In the publications that I have read indicate that the serum is not necessary for these species)

Some researchers have already achieved it:
`` then replacing a few conventional ingredients (such as costly fetal bovine serum) of the culture medium with more common ingredients, such as sports drink.''

if anyone knows anything about it I would be grateful, for now I will take as a reference the medium Leibovitz's L'15
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten