Don't want to pay $600 for an OpenPCR machine? What about $65 with free shipping?

Josiah Zayner

Jan 6, 2017, 2:15:53 PM1/6/17
to DIYbio
May ODIN's blessings be upon all of you.

We have at The ODIN(http://the-odin.com) some PCR machines that we are looking to get rid of. $65 each with free shipping. Choose to include a PCR add-on kit for another $40 and you will have primers, polymerase, agarose and enough reagents and supplies to do PCR and run your own gels.

A nice MJ Research Minicycler

And an Omn-E

https://www.the-odin.com/omn-e-pcr-machine/

We might even include free biohacker shot glasses or some of our new Flourescent brewing yeast!

https://www.the-odin.com/m29-french-saison-yeast-engineered-to-flouresce-limited-beta-release/

Josiah Zayner, Ph.D.
The ODIN, Founder & CEO

http://the-odin.com

Ujjwal Thaakar

Jan 7, 2017, 5:05:41 AM1/7/17
to DIYbio
The heating lid does not work on either?

BigSteve

Jan 8, 2017, 2:17:38 AM1/8/17
to DIYbio
Hi Josiah,

A couple of us are working on building DIYBio - Perth (Western Australia).
How would I go about getting either or both of these systems?

-Steve Hicks

Björn Johansson

Jan 8, 2017, 10:39:40 AM1/8/17
to DIYbio