Good source for 8-strip PCR Tubes?

ndpm

Sep 11, 2017, 5:25:56 PM9/11/17
to DIYbio
We ordered some PCR tubes off Amazon but they went out of stock so I was thinking of getting these:

https://www.amazon.com/EarthOx-Sterile-0-2ml-strips-strips/dp/B01BRBOCEA/ref=pd_day0_328_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01BRBOCEA&pd_rd_r=3JAZJV7BHFHF2V0DXNW8&pd_rd_w=eqnYE&pd_rd_wg=Nigf2&psc=1&refRID=3JAZJV7BHFHF2V0DXNW8

I am not sure about their quality and don't really like that the caps are separate. Does anyone know of a good source of 8-strip PCR tubes for a reasonable price? Since it is for a school we can order from anywhere (but the usual places, VWR, Fisher, etc. are expensive). We are going to use Genewiz for sequencing of the PCR product (unless anyone has a better suggestion) and they request that samples be sent in the 8-strip style tubes,

Thank for any ideas,

Philip McIntosh
STEM Teacher
The STEMLab,at Challenger Middle School