Gayatri jayanti...Ganga dusshera Ki subhkammnaayen

DIYAdelhi

Jun 21, 2010, 9:06:17 AM6/21/10
to DIYAdelhi
Atmiya Parijan,

Good wishes & blessings of P.Gurudev-V.Mataji

Heartfelt Greetings and message from Shantikunj on Gayatri Jayanti –
Ganga Dussehra 2010. Pls do forward this massage to all parijan.

Atmiya Parijan,
Good wishes & blessings of P.Gurudev-V.Mataji

Heartfelt Greetings and message from Shantikunj on Gayatri Jayanti –
Ganga Dussehra 2010. Pls do forward this massage to all parijan.

Gayatri Jayanti message in English: http://www.awgp.org/message
Gayatri Jayanti message in Hindi: http://www.awgp.org/message/hindi
Gayatri Jayanti message in Gujarati: http://www.awgp.org/message/gujarati

Remain informing us about your well-being and progress. We feel happy
on hearing from you. Continue your Gayatri Upasana with meditation on
Divine Gurusatta in form of rising Sun and studying Gurusatta's
enlightening 21st century literature - Krantidharmi Sahitya. You are
also welcome at Shantikunj at your convenience with your family
members and friends to get spiritually charged in its beautiful
celestial environment.

With our heartfelt greetings to all family members for a happy and
cheerful life.

Regards
DIYAdelhi
for
Shantikunj, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Tel 91-1334-260602, 260309, 260403 Fax-260866
Our websites: http://www.awgp.org/ , http://www.dsvv.org/ ,
http://www.akhandjyoti.org/, http://www.bsgp.org/ , http://www.pragyaabhiyan.info/
25 sadvakyas in many languages are available at
http://picasaweb.google.com/Shantikunj.Haridwar
Our Manifesto-Solemn Pledge: http://www.awgp.org/?missionvision/English/SolemnPledge/
Our Motto: " Ham Badlenge - Yug Badlega" , " Ham Sudhrenge - Yug
Sudhrega" . When we transform ourselves, the world will be
transformed. When we reform ourselves, the world will be reformed.
Our Videos: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=shantikunj

Coming together is beginning, staying together is progress and working
together is success with thinking globally & acting locally.
May Almighty illuminate our intellect and inspire us towards the
righteous path.

" कुटीर उधोग को हर घर में स्थान मिले , हर खाली हाथ को काम मिले