put together some quick user notes

Devon Miller

Jul 23, 2016, 11:08:09 AM7/23/16
to Dispatch
I spent a few hours hacking out some user notes....it'll be a set of notes that will never be completed but I wanted a place to type in usage reminders.

https://www.gitbook.com/book/aappddeevv/my-dispatch-user-notes/details

If you want something in it, just reply back with some markdown or I'll add you as an author and you can add your own stuff.

I liked the book format because it can be output in different formats and scanned using different reading devices, vs say, just a blog.

I do not use dispatch heavily myself but when I do I need to refresh myself quickly, these notes were created to help me with that.