Dispatch 0.12.2 and 0.13.0-M2

Matt Farmer

Jun 4, 2017, 3:18:55 PM6/4/17
to dispatc...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, just sharing the news:

Dispatch v0.12.2 and v0.13.0-M2 are now available on Maven Central.

Release notes are here:

These releases feature some important changes regarding the resource leaking that occurs when using the configure method, and will start nudging folks toward some API changes that, I hope, will make bugs like that harder for users of the library to commit in the future.

v0.13.0-M2 will become the final v0.13.0 on June 15th, 2017, unless we run into some major bugs that I need to fix.

Please use these releases and let me know how they do!

Thanks,

Matt Farmer
@farmdawgnation