What planet would you visit?

Mrs. Wright

Jan 8, 2018, 7:37:22 AM1/8/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
If you could visit any planet, which one would you choose and why? Answer here and come back to respond to at least 2 classmates. Remember your netiquette and discussion board rules!

mariahm...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:06:57 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Mars because it could be the next planet that humans live on

kewas...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:08:04 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Mars is pretty cool but would you want to go further into space?

kewas...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:09:54 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would want to travel to Pluto because I always heard about it when I was little.

blake...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:15:48 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Mars because I would probably die on all the others.

kewas...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:18:13 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
imagination is key your a scientist  I'm sure you can create something for yourself to live on other planets.

blake...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:20:10 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Pluto is not a planet anymore though.

elema...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:20:40 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would like to visit Mars because there is a good chance it will be the next planet humans visit

keith...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:22:35 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would choose to live on Earth because I know I can live on it.

lexist...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:25:22 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I think it would be interesting to visit Venus and explore what lies beneath the fog.

justinng...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:25:29 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would like to visit Neptune because I like the color blue.

justinng...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:26:29 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would settle for Earth too because I'm living on it right now.

keith...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:26:51 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I disagree because it's way too cold there.

justinng...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:28:37 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Very true, but what if you were able to live on any planet?

lexist...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:29:21 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
What would you do to survive on a planet that is mostly comprised of water and ice?

micaela3...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:29:28 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
If I could visit one planet, It would be one of the frozen ocean worlds near Jupiter to see if there are other forms of life frozen under the ice like they think there are.

ajeng...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:30:00 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Saturn because i want to go to its moons and see if we could live on them.

lexist...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:30:24 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Do you think modern scientists could create suits and technology that are able to withstand the freezing temperatures?

joshbr...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:30:57 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would go to Mars because from what I've heard, It's the planet that we could most likely live on.

ajeng...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:31:52 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Are you sure its the safest planet to try to live on?

joshbr...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:32:56 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
How do you know that the others would not support life?

micaela3...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:33:10 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Wouldn't you rather go to a bigger planet where there might be more to explore?

micaela3...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:33:44 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Venus might be nice because it'll be nice and warm.

seama...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:33:57 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
i would like to go and visit Jupiter to see in side of the atmosphere and see the 300 hundred year storm

myps...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:34:08 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
mars because i want to be on the same planet as Elon Musk

ajeng...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:34:50 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
It might not be, one of Saturn's moons could be the next place we travel to.

seama...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:35:12 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
you right

seama...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:35:33 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
i like the color blue too

joshbr...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:35:34 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Blue is a nice color but what is another reason to go to Neptune?

ashleym...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:36:24 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would like to visit Saturn to see the beautiful rings.

brenden....@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:36:42 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
i would choose the planet of jupiter because its the biggest planet in the solar sytem and to see the big storm it has

noahrs...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:39:51 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would want to visit Jupiter because it's a very beautiful planet with a constant hurricane.

brenden....@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:40:34 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
still is to me

myps...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:40:36 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
i agree, but you may not be able to see the rings from the surface.

ashleym...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:40:44 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Are you certain its nice and warm year round?
Message has been deleted

noahrs...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:41:25 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Any other reasons why?

calr...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:41:27 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
If I could travel to any planet it would have to be Mars.  It would be cool being there seeing new life start on a new planet.

brenden....@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:41:33 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
what aboot jupiter. it looks like funn to be on

hannah...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:41:44 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would visit Mars because after Earth, Mars is the most habitable. Another thing is, Mars and Earth have approximately the same land mass so we would be able to fit enough people from our Earth. Mars also owns the tallest mountain in the solar system, Olympus Mons, and I would love to see it for myself.

noahrs...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:42:19 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Wouldn't you want to visit any other planets though?

jus...@mallaug.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:42:33 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Mars because NASA is working on getting there.

myps...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:43:02 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
it would be nice and warm but you would die of radiation.

blake...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:43:57 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I think the fog that is made of acid would probably hurt.

ashleym...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:45:19 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Oh really hannah? What do you mean by habitable? Studies show that but sometimes they can be wrong. What would you do when you see the mountain?

jus...@mallaug.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:48:11 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4

hannah...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:50:39 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Saturn isn't the only planet to have rings. Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn all have rings so why specifically Saturn?

orland...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:51:09 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4

I would like to visit Saturn because,of my curiosity of the following unanswered question. Does Saturn have a core? I would also want to see its ring in person.

hannah...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:52:18 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Wouldn't a constant hurricane be dangerous? What makes it so beautiful?

lizardb...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:52:38 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
If I could visit any planet I would visit Mars because it is the most similar to earth it has a familiar soil, its not to cold (At day at least) and its not to far away from the sun. Even though there is nothing but land on mars it would be cool to go there and see the similarities and differences between Earth and Mars.

orland...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:53:03 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Well that's its true, but now it is know as dwarf planet. It still would be interesting to find out more about its surface and what lies underneath.

lizardb...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:53:31 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Yea it would be cool to see Saturn rings in person.

orland...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:54:45 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Well you have a point, but there is a chance of life in Mars and Europa. Mars is one of the planets we will visit.

lizardb...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:58:48 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I saw the movie Martin martian and I saw that there were mountains I didn't even know that mars had mountains but that would definitely be cool to see in person.

azkha...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:59:15 AM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
I would say Neptune because it's an Ice Planet and I feel like it'd be quite the sight to see.

lexist...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 12:07:51 PM1/10/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Seeing as the sulfuric acid rain never reaches the surface of Venus, I'd be perfectly fine in a radiation proof suit - which do exist.

darrel...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2018, 11:20:08 AM1/12/18
to Discussion Board Block 4
Mars because you could live there