How to submit modified AppRTCMobile to app store

bian xuegong

Sep 20, 2017, 7:54:31 AM9/20/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,
AppRTCMobile for iOS need two bundle identifier run on a iOS device, But in iTunes Connect only need one app bundle ID for an app.
When I submit to app store I meet error like this:

ERROR ITMS-90161: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle xxx.xxxxx.webrtc [Payload/AppRTCMobile.app/Frameworks/WebRTC.framework] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."

Can I use one bundle identifier in AppRTCMobile, and how? Thanks.

Bian Xuegong

Henrik Kjellander

Sep 21, 2017, 6:22:27 PM9/21/17
to discuss-webrtc, kthel...@webrtc.org