Peer to peer video streaming

Bob Park

Mar 21, 2018, 7:24:07 AM3/21/18
to discuss-webrtc
We’re currently involved in a project that requires real time video streaming between native server and native client. We are doing a software encoding of VPX and streaming it over UDP/DTLS on a peer to peer connection and are experiencing a lot of video jitters/glitches. In our search for some solution to overcome this issue, we heard about webrtc and its real time video streaming capabilities over UDP with jitter buffer, error masking and what not.

Is it possible to use webrtc to solve this video glitch/jitters and additionally possible to use webrtc for streaming video between two native(c/c++) application?