Dropped sample buffer on iOS

Ankur Shivani

Nov 11, 2015, 12:54:51 AM11/11/15
to discuss-webrtc
Hello,

On video collaboration page, when multiple remote media streams arrive (let's say 2 or 3) I get "Dropped Sample Buffer" in my Xcode log and it freezes the UI on iPhone 5s, 6, 6+. Most of the time WebRTC is unable to display the media streams on screen. With single remote media stream, I have observed this scenario also (a very few times). While using older version of WebRTC, I do not get this problem and everything works well.

Some online Q&A suggests that the devices are not capable of handling media streams, but it should not be a problem with iPhone 5s, 6, 6+. Is that true? or could there be any other problem?

Rıdvan Küççük

Dec 2, 2016, 2:10:52 AM12/2/16
to discuss-webrtc
I am having the same issue here. Have you found a solution?