Need for new group

palei...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 3:11:42 AM4/22/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Anytime we ask any question regarding native API stuff in this group, hardly we get any answer.
Looks all are busy for browser based dev activities.

Is there any other group for native webRTC support. Otherwise interested guys can plan to have a new group dedicated for native webRTC support where we can exchange our findings / r&d and help each other ? Whats your views ....

thanks
kamal

Henrik Andreasson

Apr 22, 2014, 3:17:19 AM4/22/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
The native APIs can change and be modified without any notice to fit the WebRTC standard.

--

---