how to browse and debug on mac for iOS?

ZP L

May 30, 2016, 9:54:24 AM5/30/16
to discuss-webrtc
Hi all.

From webrtc iOS howto: https://webrtc.org/native-code/ios/,  compiling with xcode is not supported, deploy using xcode is supported by setting GYP_GNERATORS=ninja,xcode-ninja.
But in this way, I can't browse the source code in xcode, seems there isn't an official way to browse code on mac. (I know this can be done for some old version, just set GYP_GENERATORS=xcode)

On Windows, GYP_GENERATORS=ninja,msvs-ninja will generate visual studio solution and it can browse the code.

IMO, this is very important for native developers.

Christoffer Jansson

May 30, 2016, 10:08:05 AM5/30/16
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

If you look carefully in the instructions here: https://webrtc.org/native-code/ios/#compiling-with-xcode you see that it can generate a workspace file for xcode, open it using xcode and then you can browse the source etc.

/Chris

--

---
/Chris

ZP L

May 30, 2016, 9:06:36 PM5/30/16
to discuss-webrtc
Thanks. I used to open all.ninja.xcodeproj for compile, totally wrong :)

.xcworkspace works.

在 2016年5月30日星期一 UTC+8下午10:08:05,Christoffer Jansson写道: