Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Martin Bonner

ongelezen,
13 okt 2017, 01:12:2113-10-2017
aan discuss-webrtc
We are upgrading our code base to the latest release of WebRTC.  We use a customized version of OpenSSL to perform the crypto for WebRTC.  This customized version doesn't (currently) have SHA1_Init.

If we were to update the WebRTC code to use EVP_DigestInit, would the pull request be likely to be accepted (subject to review etc)?

"Applications should use the higher level functions EVP_DigestInit etc. instead of calling the hash functions directly."

Plan B of course is to add SHA1_init to our customized version.

Justin Uberti

ongelezen,
20 okt 2017, 18:15:4820-10-2017
aan discuss-webrtc
Possibly - need more context. The page you cite suggests that none of the SHA_XXXX functions should be used. You can cc me on the code review.

--

---

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden