Read raw video file and stream with WebRTC

rizaardak...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2017, 3:25:10 AM4/5/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hello everyone,
I want to read a raw desktop yuv file and stream it instead of using camera stream. This is very important for me to compare results for PSNR. Again, my problem is that I want to take raw yuv file from computer instead of camera stream and send it to the other peer.
Thanks.

Christoffer Jansson

Apr 5, 2017, 3:33:07 AM4/5/17
to WebRTC-discuss
Hi,

You can do that easily in Chrome by specifying a command line flag: http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/#use-file-for-fake-video-capture. I think however you have to use y4m (which is almost the same except meta data is included like resolution, fps and pixel format.)

/Chris

--

---

Christoffer Jansson | Test Engineer | jan...@google.com | +46 707 0136790