Use the call module for ios

docMan

Jan 9, 2018, 3:31:31 AM1/9/18
to discuss-webrtc
I would like to add an interface in AppRTCMobile, this interface can start webrtc Call module, in order to achieve the audio call between two phones (LAN, already know both the IP address and port number), but when I run successfully , The software crashes every time an exception occurs when the method is called by RtcEventLog. I do not know if Calling Call is reasonable or not. I sincerely thank you for your help in the absence of a solution. Below the source code, please help me find the problem.

can you help me? (achieve the audio call between two phones)

thks~~

Ray Wang

Jan 12, 2018, 2:28:23 AM1/12/18
to discuss-webrtc
It's OK to call any API in webrtc source repo, because you have all the code in native development.
Remember to take care of threads and memory management.

在 2018年1月9日星期二 UTC+8下午4:31:31,docMan写道: