[PSA] [ACTION REQUIRED] Third party refactoring done; all need to manually update checkouts

titov...@google.com

May 11, 2018, 1:26:13 PM5/11/18
to discuss-webrtc
You will have to perform these steps after syncing past commit
​ ​
739351d4760f1d442caf23e8296c99ff290ff9bd pos
​ ​
23205
1.
​ ​
Remove //third_party directory: rm -rf third_party
2.
​ ​
Remove .cipd cache directory: rm -rf ../.cipd
3. Update git repository via git pull
4. Run gclient sync

Jiawei Ou

May 11, 2018, 2:36:21 PM5/11/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Could you provide some details about what is done in this refactoring? And why these operations are needed?
--

---
Sent from a nondescript phone which won't pay me for advertising it. Excuse brevity.

Alexandre GOUAILLARD

May 12, 2018, 11:15:21 AM5/12/18

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 10:26 AM titovartem via discuss-webrtc <discuss-webrtc@googlegroups.com> wrote:
You will have to perform these steps after syncing past commit
​ ​
739351d4760f1d442caf23e8296c99ff290ff9bd pos
​ ​
23205
1.
​ ​
Remove //third_party directory: rm -rf third_party
2.
​ ​
Remove .cipd cache directory: rm -rf ../.cipd
3. Update git repository via git pull
4. Run gclient sync

--

---
Sent from a nondescript phone which won't pay me for advertising it. Excuse brevity.

--

---

Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore