First WebRTC developer survey!

Sergio Garcia Murillo

Feb 8, 2018, 10:17:28 AM2/8/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
After almost 8 years of WebRTC some of use don't even know what is a
WebRTC developer anymore and even a lot of great work has been done, it
seems that there is still a lot of chaos and confusion in our small world.

This survey tries to add some light and provide some insights about what
is WebRTC today, what are their main problems and challenges and how we,
the "real" WebRTC developers, would like it to evolve.

All the results will be made publicly available so please participate to
make webrtc better!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccvo0feFV4Y0mVwfshG03BDCoS5nUD-c6ZikiYMg4XZPSlYw/viewform

Best regards

Sergio

Sergio Garcia Murillo

Feb 8, 2018, 10:21:47 AM2/8/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

Sergio Garcia Murillo

Feb 8, 2018, 3:58:48 PM2/8/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
I think that the link to the responses is wrong. Please, check if the
following one works for you:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YVKqVU_ziCYtp8RGGnwB8WcQWDhkXe-mOmaSkFTdJm8/viewanalytics

Best regards
Sergio

Antonis Tsakiridis

Feb 9, 2018, 8:18:30 AM2/9/18
to discuss-webrtc
Nice initiative, posted ;)

Sergio Garcia Murillo

Feb 9, 2018, 9:24:11 AM2/9/18
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for taking the time to answer it. More than 100 responses so far!
--

---