iOS WebRTC - Dropped sample buffer.

Martin Prusa

May 31, 2017, 4:39:14 AM5/31/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hello everyone,

Recently I've tried to compile a WebRTC.framework on macOS Sierra, I've followed steps described here.

What I did is, that I've translated a part of the demo to Swift from codebase downloaded in ObjC.

I've prepared a demo app on my github account, its very simple but unfortunately the Dropped sample buffer method gets called and the remote video is not rendered. I cannot find a reason for that. Can anyone please help me?

@interface RTCCameraVideoCapturer ()<AVCaptureVideoDataOutputSampleBufferDelegate>

- (void)captureOutput:(AVCaptureOutput *)captureOutput

    didDropSampleBuffer:(CMSampleBufferRef)sampleBuffer

         fromConnection:(AVCaptureConnection *)connection {

  RTCLogError(@"Dropped sample buffer.");

}

Best regards,

-Martin

Martin Prusa

Jun 4, 2017, 8:20:53 PM6/4/17
to discuss-webrtc
I have fixed the code base under the same github project.

Tyler Durden

Aug 15, 2017, 3:03:26 AM8/15/17
to discuss-webrtc
Hi Martin.
Did you fix the problem? I Have the same issue