Anyone else hearing Echo on Chrome 53 on a Mac?

Adam Ullman

Sep 28, 2016, 9:29:44 PM9/28/16
to discuss-webrtc
We have been noticing echo in WebRTC calls since the Chrome 53 release in our internal company meetings. Always using MacBook Pros without a headset, I'm not sure if that's just coincidence though because that's what we all use. Has anyone else been seeing increased echo issues in Chrome?

I have been looking through the bug database and only found old issues eg.

Philipp Hancke

Sep 29, 2016, 3:35:36 AM9/29/16
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Piggybacking on Adam's question:  documentation on what the AEC-related stats mean would be awesome.
In particular the new aecDivergentFilterFraction and googEchoCancellation* -- what do these stats do and do they allow detecting echo?

--

---