最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Lorenzo Miniero

未読、
2018/03/17 10:45:582018/03/17
To: discuss-webrtc
Hi all,

does Chrome support TURN/TCP over IPv6? It looks like it's not working for us.

I looked around in some older posts and found this: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=2554
which, although apparently being closed, does seem to be in part in line with what we're experiencing. In fact, our TURN server (a coturn instance) resolves to both an IPv4 and an IPv6 address, and it does indeed look like Chrome is only trying to connect via IPv6. Anyway, it fails to do do that with transport=tcp. Forcing transport=udp gets it to work, but via IPv4 (which seems to contradict the above issue).

When I say it fails with TCP, I mean that we do see the TCP connection coming in both in the TURN server logs and on Wireshark, but then nothing happens (Chrome never sends any Allocate request), and after 45 seconds Chrome just hangs up the connection, as I guess some application level timeout kicks in. It doesn't look like an IPv6 connectivity or routing problem, because a test from the machine hosting the browser with turnutils_uclient trying to do the same thing works as expected, on both UDP and TCP.

Is this actually unsupported in Chrome right now, or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Lorenzo

Taylor Brandstetter

未読、
2018/03/19 14:50:032018/03/19
To: discuss-webrtc
I think you're running into this: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=8972

A regression introduced in M62 started causing TCP sockets bound to temporary IPv6 addresses to be discarded. Fix is coming soon, will ship in M67.

--

---

Lorenzo Miniero

未読、
2018/03/19 14:52:122018/03/19
To: discuss-webrtc
Thanks for the pointer!

Lorenzo

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 7:45 AM, Lorenzo Miniero <lmin...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

2018/03/19 14:52:312018/03/19
To: discuss-webrtc
I forgot to mention, this bug only affects iOS and OS X.

Lorenzo Miniero

未読、
2018/03/19 14:54:282018/03/19
To: discuss-webrtc
Il giorno lunedì 19 marzo 2018 19:52:31 UTC+1, Taylor Brandstetter ha scritto:
I forgot to mention, this bug only affects iOS and OS X.

Mh, not sure it's this then, as I'm a Linux user and so is the colleague that tested with me... We haven't tried from Windows machines though.

Lorenzo

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Taylor Brandstetter <dead...@google.com> wrote:
[...]

全員に返信
投稿者に返信